Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Plan for Erica

Erica is getting married!  I'm sure my husband is looking down from heaven excited as I am.  It is going to be a very happy celebration, but at the same time sad because papo is not here to walk her on the aisle.  I'm sure he will ALWAYS be with us.


Erica has a new Wedding Theme.  It will be white and black like Kardashian wedding.  It is an Old Hollywood theme with a hint of blue.  It is definately going to be elegant. I'm looking at different stores for wedding favors including Amazon, Ebays, eFavors and also Oriental Trading.








I was checking out different websites for wedding favors.  I finally found a store that has unique and cute favors for wedding.  The prices at not bad either.  Here is the website favor: click here 











No comments:

Post a Comment