Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kayla's 1st Birthday - Minnie Mouse Party Theme

Kayla just turned one on August 29, 2011.  Her theme was Minnie Mouse.  It took me three months to prepare for her 1st Birthday.  Lucky for me, I have a very talented, lovable and helpful family!  Without them, this birthday will not be perfect.  My sister, Fe, and my nephew, Joco, made canvases from the Philippines and so cute.  My sister-in-law, Sylvia, created Minnie Mouse cake.  She was so creative.  The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious.  She made three layers (strawberry, chocolate and almond cake).  My daughter, Erica, cooked the bake zetti.  My Mom made potato salad, sweet and sour meatball.  She also made her famous lumpia aka spring roll and my brother cooked it.  I made penil and my brother cooked sweet ham.  Jessica's mom cooked yellow rice and chicken.   Jessica's Uncle made pasta salad.  My nephew, Frankie, rented chairs.  My nieces (Sunshine and Saphie), my nephews (Muy and Justin), my mom, my brother and sister in law helped with the cleaning and decorations.   My son ran around to get his friend to DJ the party and get some drinks.  Overall the party was a sucess.  Thank you all and I love you so much!!!
   
Below is the Minnie Mouse invitation I created using Microsoft Word.

Minnie Mouse Birthday Invitation for Kayla
 My sister, Fe, sent this personalized Minne Mouse Birthday banner for Kayla's 1st Birthday.

Minnie Mouse Birthday Banner
Minnie Mouse Personalized Birthday Banner for Kayla


Minnie Mouse Birthday Banner created by my nephew, Joco, from the Philippines

  My sister-in-law, Slyvia, baked and created this beautiful Minnie Mouse Cake
Minnie Mouse Cake


Backyard party decoration
Backyard party decoration: Minnie Mouse Theme birthday Party
Minnie Mouse Party Decor

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Table Decoration


Minnie Mouse Balloons and table decor

   My niece, Saphie, helped me with this Minnie Mouse water bottle
Minnie Mouse water bottle labels
  
Kayla's Minnie Mouse Birthday dress.  This dress is absolutely so adorable! 
Minnie Mouse dress
 
Minnie Mouse birthday dress

Minnie Mouse cupcake toppers that I created

Minnie Mouse cupcakes topper

My own version of Marshmallow dipped chocolate

Minnie Mouse Candy Apples - my own version :)

DIY Minnie Mouse CupCakes Stand

Minnie Mouse Cupcakes


Minnie Mouse Birthday decorations

Minnie Mouse Candy Decor

Minnie Mouse Birthday Theme - candy

DIY Minnie Mouse Candy label

Minnie Mouse Birthday Theme

Minnie Mouse Birthday Table


Okay, time to pose for my birthday

As Kayla was saying...hurry up Lola, I'm getting bored taking pics :)

Yes, Kayla actually listened and sat on the chair for a few min..haha



Minnie Mouse Marshmallow and Pretzels

Minnie Mouse Theme 1st Birthday Party for Kayla



Minnie Mouse party theme

The Children formed the line to get Cotton Candy including baby Jose...I could not believe it!
Of course, Kayla wanted to taste her 1st Cotton Candy..yummy




Awww these children were so good and actually listened to Minnie and clown






Minnie Mouse Birthday Girl - Kayla..so serious!

Kayla, Jessica and John-John (so sweet...they should be like this everyday ;)




Kayla's new BFF

Kayla was probably wondering why everyone was looking at her including her Titi Erica


Kayla's other BFF - Adriana

My sister-in-law, Sylvia and my cousin, Nilda

My nieces, AnnaMae and Saphire, looked like they were having fun
Nanay, Ate Eva, Mariz and Archie with Baby Noah

Mariz and Baby Noah

My Mom, Tony and my cousin Eva and also my Brother Archie
Jose was having fun playing this game

Kayla joined the game too




I could see Sky was having fun too

 

oops, second time around Kayla fell down...poor baby


Nanay and Baby Noah

awww...Kayla wanted to share her balloon to Noah (how sweet!!!)

Of course, Noah wanted to play the balloon (how cute!!!)
awww Baby Noah was smilling and posing with his Mom, Mariz and Minnie


My Nieces, Brittany and Sunshine, Kayla, Jessica and her friend
  
My baby, Sky, is definately getting taller!!!




  

Sky and Kayla (They looked so pretty!)


Nanay, Slyvia and Tony


Yes, I have my own handsome pirate, Jose!


Pretty cousins, Brittany and kayla!

Ah finally, Kayla smiling here

Kayla and granny both love to dance


Ate Eva, Tony and Nanay
 
The Good looking Cotto Family, Ivan, John-John, Frankie, Johnny with Minnie



Pretty cousins, Sunshine and Kayla with her Daddy, John-John






Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake




Yes finally ready to sing happy birthday to Kayla!!!



Kayla was so serious while we were singing Happay Birthday to her..haha

Erica, Fuko, Justin  and me with friends and family waiting for Kayla to blow her candle



As Kayla was saying....Okay, Mommy blew the cake instead of me




Yummy!  My first Birthday Cake.  Absolutely delicious!  Thank you Titi Sylvia!!!

Okay, I'm done...time to clean up and go to sleep.  Goodnight everyone and thank you for coming to my birthday!!!!



8 comments:

  1. where did you get her outfit? i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are all adorable! I was confused between Minnie and Hello Kitty but both are fine for a little girls party since they are pinkish. But seeing your helpful Minnie Mouse party ideas , I think I'm gonna suggest this to my friends!

    I will be exploring more maybe I could add them to my own compilation. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the banners come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WERE DID THE BANNERS COME FROM PLEASE LET ME KNOW THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL MY EMAIL AARA_JONES@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absaloutly stunning, love the banners ... I've been trying to find a website or something to print a big Minnie mouse banner for my daughters first birthday , was hoping that you could help me on how you did your daughters one :) email: tjkatoasamuel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a BEAUTIFUL Banner. Can you let me know how to obtain one. My email address is djohnson21461@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello we are doing banners like these :) Find us on Facebook: @ymdprint

    ReplyDelete