Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shawn's 3rd Birthday Party - Thomas The Tank Engine

My brother, Roger, and his wife, Jheng, together with their children, Nina, Yayi and Shawn visited us this summer from Ohio.  It was a long drive from their home, but we finally got a chance to get together again.  We actually celebrated Shawn's 3rd Birthday here at my backyard.

Shawn was busy eating

My handsome boys: Jose and Shawn

Thomas The Tank Engine Theme Birthday Party

Thomas Theme Birthday Party Table

Thomas birthday theme party


Kuya Bobby cooking BBQ

1 comment:

  1. The kids look adorable. I remember when my son was their age, and now he’s already about to get married. Time flies so fast. You’ll cherish these pictures more as the kids grow older. I’ll make a video of my son’s childhood memories and play them at his wedding reception next week at San Francisco wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete