Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Another Christmas year.  Once again, thank you for all my families for making this Christmas a happy one.  We celebrated the Christmas of 2011 with love.   I know my husband was watching from heaven above.  My families got together and cooked our traditional food just the way my husband used to prepare it.   Erica cooked lasagna and sweet potato. Fuko fried a Turkey.  I cooked penil and sweet ham.  Andrea cooked her famous spanish rice and pulpo salad.  My mom cooked lumpia and pansit. She also made potato salad and fruit cocktail.  Archie cooked fried porks.   My brother Roger, Jheng, Yayi, Nina and Shawn celebrated Christmas with us.  My brother-in-law, Frankie was here together with hipag Vickie, Frankie Jr, Sunshine and Saphire. I know my husband was happy about it.  My cousin, Ate Eva and Tony celebrated Christmas with us as well.
Christmas 2011 table decorations

Christmas decorations

Cupcakes with flowers






First time we had so many gifts.  A sign of good year for 2012



























No comments:

Post a Comment