Friday, October 14, 2011

Mercedez Benz looks brand new!

My husband's car looks brand new again.   My son-in-law, Jose AKA Fuko, painted it.  I know that my husband is happy about it since he loves his Mercedez Benz.  He told me so many times that his car will be a classic.  I used to joke with him about it since he told me the same thing about his "Riviera" car.  He used to call his Benz his "baby" and I still remember when the first time he bought it.  He was so static and felt so proud.  He said that the car made him feel important and that the car was his rewards for all the hard work he did.  I agree with him since he truly deserved it!

Anyway, I'm just so thankful for what Fuko did.  My husband's baby car is brand new again.  Who knows it will be a classic car like what my husband told me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment