Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today we visited my husband

Today I could not get up.  I felt so sad that I need to visit my husband, so John-john and I went and visited him.  I prayed and talked to my husband again.  After the cementery, we went out to eat.  I spoke to my son and gave him encouragement.  I told him that life is not easy.  I told him that this is when he needs to be stronger and always strive to do his best.   Whenever he feels everything is going wrong, just stay focus and be positive. 


Then I told him that he needs to finish the shop since winter is around the corner.  We need it for heating oil/gas for the buildings.  Without the shop income, I just don't know what will I do.  I know that with all these stuggles, somehow I know it will turn around and be ok.  I will leave it to God.  I also know that my husband is our angel now and make everything okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment