Monday, October 17, 2011

Stay Positive

My son called me at my job frustrated and sad.  He was frustrated because he still did not get a job as promised by Fuko's friend.  He was sad because he said his always broke.  I told him that he needs to focus and remain patient.  The weird part was that the night before that I dreamed about papo and he told me that Fuko will help John-john get that job. 

I told John-john that he needs to remain positive.  When we hang up, I actually broke down and cried.  This is the part when I so wish my husband is around.  I'm not strong as he is.  Then I was talking to my husband and opened the fortune cookie.  The message was "look at heaven and have time for yourself"  at the same time I looked at the time and it was 3:21.  That was the sign that my husband was telling me that he is still around and that his promise was he will not leave me and our family alone.  That he will still guide me and help me go through this.  That I will be okay and that our family will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment